– When I open BBM on android why is there no ability to change the default tab?
What did you expect to happen?
– I expect to see the option to select which tab is default. I want to have the ability to choose to have the bbm chat tab as default rather than being forced to switch from the contacts tab. In reality this is how it should be. When you hit the bbm icon to open the app it should automatically take you to the chat tab if there are open chats. If none are active/open then I would expect to be shown the contacts tab.
How often do you observe this?
– Every time I use the app.
Steps needed to get to this situation:
1. Convince the powers that be to pick up an android device and open the app. They’ll quickly figure out what I’m talking about.
Steps to resolve this issue:
1. Convince the last few remaining BlackBerry users to convert to another platform. (extremely unlikely to occur)
2. BBM ceases to exist. (also unlikely to occur)
3. The tech wizards in Canada decide to incorporate a user requested change without months of betazone testing. (almost as likely to occur as a cow actually jumping over the moon)