In addition to being a BlackBerry addict, I’m also a firearms nut. Having just discovered my preferred Sunday talk radio show was now on BlackBerry Podcast I “had” to get it. Both the App and the show that is.
I’ve downloaded the New BlackBerry Podcast Application. Great. Now how do I listen to my favorite podcast? Well, let’s just say at first I was a little lost. I figured out how and thought I’d share what I learned.
1. Open the App and click on “Explore Podcasts” at the top of the screen.
2. Click on “Categories” in the bottom right.
3. Click on the category you wish to search. In this case “sports” fit what I was looking for.
4. Scroll through the list until you find what your looking for.
5. Back to the main screen. Here you should now see your newly selected podcast. Click on it to select it.
6. Now on this screen click subscribe. (I’d already done so. Therefore the box shows unsubscribe.). Also on this screen you will select the particular episode you wish to download.
7. Once you’ve selected the episode you want. Click “Download”
8. Wait for the download to complete.
9. It’s time now to sit back and enjoy the show.
Be sure to check the settings in the options menu.
I hope you’ve found this useful.
Your fellow crackberry addict & firearms enthusiast.